Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November 14th- Session

Hey everyone,

There is a Naked Lunch this Saturday, November 14th.


I am very happy to say that Kelli Bland is returning to the Naked Lunch stage this weekend. I will be bringing some new props for Kelli to work with. Tiffany requested some sports items, so I will bring boxing gloves, a baseball bat, a football and a toy rifle. If you have a prop you would like to see used bring it on up, (please no live animals, ignited pyrotechnics or loaded weapons.)





PLEASE spread the word about this session and try to make it out for some figure drawing and fun, numbers have been dwindling a little the past couple of sessions and I want to make sure we keep things moving forward. Bring a friend or two!See you all Saturday. United States Arts Authority next to Spiderhouse, 1-4pm

Register here: http://www.artseenalliance.com/index.php?option=com_dtregister&eventId=7&Itemid=53&task=event_register&type=reg_individual

I apologize about the delay for the blog post, and e-mails- I just got back from a week in New York.

Spread the word.

Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment